- How long have you been in business?
We are a continuation of a family owned & operated real estate company founded in 1948 by C.E. Purvis Jr. and managed today by a 3rd generation Purvis.
- What is your geographical coverage area?
Our Chantilly office manages properties exclusively in Northern Virginia only.
- What type of properties do you manage?
We manage residential properties including condos, detached homes, and townhomes.
- What are your office hours?
We are open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays and someone is always on call after hours and on weekends and holidays.
- How do you handle emergencies?
Timely responses are critical and as such we have an on-call person available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to handle emergencies.
- How do you handle your booking and reporting to owners?
Our bookkeeping and accounting services are handled first hand in our office. "Go Green" and have your statements emailed and your funds electronically transferred or Owners can elect to have their statements and checks mailed to them on or around the 10th of each month.
- What about year-end reporting?
In January owners will receive a year end package containing a 1099 & summary statements.
- Do you charge extra for overseeing maintenance and repairs?
We do not charge extra for overseeing regular maintenance and repairs. This is part of our standard service. We only use licensed and insured vendors with the proper experience and qualifications to complete the work. Non-management projects, such as kitchen/bathroom remodels & deck/patio installations, will be charged 10% of project cost to oversee the work.